Compact. Versatile. Tough.
Big things come in this small package – over 4,000 lumens for only 35 watts. The versatile X4 is a workhorse with universal application. Tough as nails, it is an ideal fit for heavy machinery, underground equipment, pickups, ATVs, and portable light stands. Plug and play with 12-24V DC capability.
The Undisputed Heavy Duty Champion of the World
Need proof? Click on a proof below.
Cold & Heat-Proof
Exploded View of Raycore RDC™ Technology (X10 Shown)
The X4 is engineered for extremes. Operates effortlessly in temperatures from -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C). Field tested in scorching Arizona deserts and frigid northern oil fields. Poised to battle magma and liquid nitrogen next.
Miniature Suns Inside
RDC™ technology by Raycore is light-years beyond conventional LED. At the heart of the X4 are its ruggedized diode cores. No delicate bulbs. No filaments. No weak seals. These diode cores will truly reach their longevity potential of 5+ years of continual operation. The sun will come out tomorrow, and the X4 will show up for work. Count on it.
Won’t Crack Under Pressure
Raycore expects our lights to be placed in harm’s way. That is why we selected a component of bulletproof glass to serve as the front lens. For good measure, we added a second lens, behind the first, for double-seal protection. In the rare event of a cracked lens, you can simply replace the detachable face – the sealed enclosure will remain intact. And don’t worry about ever hurting the aerospace-grade aluminum housing. It absorbs punches from flying rocks and debris with a smile.
(Competitor light shown above)
Corrosion resistance is an area where most light manufacturers cut corners. Not Raycore. The X4 features a stainless steel trunnion bracket, which will never rust. All the nuts and bolts are stainless steel. The housing features a non-stick powder-coat finish to resist grime. The front lens is coated with an advanced formulation that repels harsh chemicals. A specialized UV treatment prevents the lens from yellowing.
Say goodbye to rusty, hazy lights.
The X4 features familiar Deutsch-type DT connectivity. The X4 box even includes the DT counterpart, pre-crimped to a 12” (30.5 cm) SJOOW 16 AWG cable, with clearly labeled raw ends for easy installation. There is no wiring guesswork. The X4 circuitry is equipped with under/over voltage protection and reverse-polarity safeguards.
Easy Deutsch-type DT Connectivity
Mounting the X4 is easy with the supplied stainless steel nuts and bolts for the bracket. Plus, there’s plenty of bracket space to drill additional holes and sizes to your liking. Loosening the side bolts allows easy adjustment to the desired tilt. Most importantly, the light holds its tilt position perfectly after tightening.
Heavy shock and vibration are no problem for the X4. The stainless-steel trunnion bracket never cracks or slips out of position – not even when mounted to a convulsing paint shaker for several days. (Spoiler alert: Your typical pedestal-mounted light won’t survive that kind of vibration.)
COMPARE ALL MODELS
PDF SPECS COMING SOON
• Input Voltages: 12V, 24V DC
• Nominal Power @ 24V DC: 35 watts
• Nominal Amp Draw @ 24V DC: 1.4 A
• Raw Lumen Output: 4,300 lm
• Hybrid Spot/Flood Beam Pattern
• IP 6K9K Waterproof (Pressure Wash, Submersible)
• No-Slip Stainless Steel Trunnion Bracket
• Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Housing
• Black Non-Stick Powder-Coat Finish
• Detachable Face for Lens Replacement/Custom Color
• High-Impact Makrolon® AR Lens
• Anti-Yellowing UV Lens Treatment
• RDC™ Technology (Ruggedized Diode Core)
• U.S. Patent-Pending
• Deutsch DT Connectivity (Counterpart Included)
• Weight (No Bracket): 1.2 lbs. (0.5 kg)
• Weight (w Bracket): 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
• Dimensions (w Bracket): 4.2” x 2.9” x 3.5”
(10.6 cm x 7.3 cm x 8.9 cm)
• Adjustable Tilt: +30°, -95°
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
(-40°C to +85°C)
• Protected: Overheat, Under/Over Voltage, Reverse Polarity
• Lifespan: 50,000+ Hours
• Color Temperature: 5,000° K
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
• X4 Heavy-Duty Work Light with Mounting Bracket
• Mounting Hardware Bag (Stainless-Steel Nuts and Bolts)
• Deutsch-type DT counterpart to light's pigtail, pre-crimped to 12" (30.5 cm) SJOOW 16 AWG cable,
with raw ends
• Product Information Sheet
• Raycore Sticker